Privacy and compliance technology company OneTrust has announced enhancements to its service with the acquisition of Integris Software, a data discovery and classification technology powered by AI.
OneTrust DataDiscovery is a tool to ensure businesses comply with global privacy laws as they learn to understand their data across all systems and data types. The tool uses AI to discover and classify personal and non-personal data, automate privacy rights fulfilment and demonstrate compliance.
From 30 June OneTrust customers have access to key use cases, including:
- Compliance during cloud migrations
- Automated data maps, PIAs, DPIAs, privacy rights requests, and more
- Structured and unstructured data discovery and classification
- Crown Jewel data detection
- Hadoop data lakes and Databricks security
- Personal and non-personal data discovery
Click here to find out more.
The post OneTrust acquisition adds AI-powered data discovery and classification technology appeared first on PrivSec Report.